Successful Supplier Onboarding
Optimize payment programs with our full suite of targeted solutions and powerful outreach campaign management to maximize supplier onboarding.
Offering targeted supplier enablement programs, spend evaluation and analytic tools to promote electronic payment acceptance for increased revenue rebate.
AP Spend Diagnostics
- Clinical analysis to identify targeted suppliers
- Payment term analysis
- Program spend projections
- Payment solution recommendations
- Establish best practices with buyer
- Create supplier value proposition
- Develop campaign materials
- Special handling for top 25 suppliers
- Proven “Playbook” methodology
- Written acceptance verification
- All calls recorded
- Campaign reporting
- On-going new supplier onboarding
- Annual supplier analysis support
- Optimization initiatives
- Alternate payment methods
Supplier Onboarding through XBS Global increases CPX commercial acceptance dramatically.
Simplified acceptance of electronic payments for your suppliers through our commercial acquiring network leveraging expert spend consultants. Successful AP automation starts with an integrated and ongoing supplier enablement plan.
AP Workflow Automation.
Successful Supplier Onboarding.
CPX, Commercial Payments Exchange AP solutions suite maximizes automation to eliminate manual processes and errors, lower labor and materials costs, lessen the chances of fraud and in our case, create a brand new revenue stream for the buyer.
CPX is an agile, intelligent payments architecture suite built to satisfy the needs of commercial clients with large AP spend files.
The supplier onboarding campaign provides seamless support including direct handling of top 25 vendors. Soup to nuts professional, personal, supplier management within CPX.
Ready To Get Started?
"If everyone is thinking alike, than no one is thinking"
– Benjamin Franklin, Author, Inventor, Politician, Statesman
in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains: Landrum, SC
With an expert in AP Automation or B2B Payment Processing. We've got it covered on both ends.